Note: My english is not perfect,i try to do my best, please help me to improve the documentation!
Unity 2D FrameWork Version 0.9.0.3
A free Unity 2D FrameWork that extends and brings more utilities for working in a 2D enviroment for Unity. Suggestions and any questions are welcome, leave it issues.
- Arj2Debug.cs: Gives the real position on the editor, rotation of GameObject when is not the father or center of GameObject.
- Atlas2Prefab.cs: A Texture2D set in MultipleSprite, converts all Sprites to prefabs.
- ChangeSpriteMaterial.cs: Change all materials in all SpriteRenders in GameObjects and children.
- DisableAutoMipMaps.cs: Sets default to false in mipmap in all new sprites/texures.
- Force2DSound.cs: Force all new sounds in project to be 2D.
- QuadToSpriteSize: Can resize a selected GameObject (Sprite or Quad) to fill the whole screen of the main camera in ortographic or perspective mode.
- SpriteOrder.cs: EditorWindow that helps manage all SpriteOrder (sortingLayerID and sortingOrder) of every SpriteRender on Scene.
- SpriteShadow.cs: EditorWindow that shows all Sprites on Scene and can enable or disable cast and receive shadows (Need spriteShadow Shader).
- TiledMapping.cs: A a simple tile editor inside Unity to create maps in 2D. An update to select a prefab folder coming.
- Amath.cs: Math functions to work in 2D, like converting Vector3 to Vector2, get directions, distances, flipping a sprite, etc.
- Arj2drandom.cs: Gets Random color, positions or probability like a coin among other things.
- BlowFish.cs (includes PlayerPrefsX): Save and load with Encryption.
- MersenneTwister.cs: An Algoritm for better randomness, can be used on procedural content.
- MonoBehaviour2D.cs: MonoBehaviour optimized for 2D in Unity, with this you don't need cache Components.
- UnityEngineExtension.cs: Adds Functions to Transform, GameObject, Texture2D, Vector3, Render and SpriteRender.
- AudioManager.cs: An Audio manager that you call without reference. Example of use AudioManager.Init() and later AudioManager.Play(audioclip),that's all.
- PoolManager.cs: Pool manager that you only need to initialize one time on the first scene, call AddToPool and finally only can Spawn or Despawn, neither need reference for use.
- TimeOwn.cs: A timer that works independently from Time.time, includes its own TimeOwn.delta, Intitialize it only when you need it.
- SpriteShader: Shader for quads and planes show a texture like Sprites
Utility (Scripts that you just need to add to a GameObject):
- Sprite_ColorPulse.cs: Make a Sprite change between two colors, like blinking.
- Trans_TweenMove.cs: Make a GameObject move from A to B in a loop.
- CameraResize.cs: Preserves the aspect ratio of your game.
- DebugCollider2D.cs: Script that shows all triggers and colliders of a gameobject for fast debugging.
- DontGoThroughThings.cs: A Script that helps the rigidbody stops going through other colliders (BETA).
- PointForceComponent.cs: A simulator of an object with atraction force.
- TextureTillingController.cs: A script that makes a Quad or a Plane have tiling and can be updated when scaling it.
- TrailRenderWith2DCollider: Self Explanatory. You just need to add this script to a GameObject.
- WindComponent.cs: Creates a Wind zone for Physics2D.
This project is released under the Simplified BSD License. Copyright 2012 Samsung R&D Institute Russia.