Clone this wiki locally
- rover/ boat way-point navigation on qgroundcontrol.
- quadrotor stabilization and manual flight for arducopter.
Goals for Beta Release
- Test way-point navigation on qgroundcontrol/ hk gcs.
- Test rover obstacle avoidance. (ultrasonice ranger finders)
- Determine preset gain files for typical rc airplanes.
- Determine preset gain files for typical rc cars.
- Determine preset gain files for typical rc boats.
- Test quad stabilization and manual flight.
- Determine stabilizing gains for typical quads.
Goals for 1.0
- Close quadrotor navigation loop on top of the stabilization loop and test way-point navigation.
- DONE 3/29/2011 : Parameters (James, Nick)
- DONE 4/2/2011 : Command send/receive, mavlink_command_t Vector (James)
- DONE 4/4/2011 : Waypoint guidance (James)
- DONE 4/7/2011 : Implement sciocslab quad controller in controllers.h ArduPilotOne file. (Oliver)
- DONE 4/11/2011 : Hardware in the Loop (no waypoints), Scicoslab (Olvier,Nick)
- DONE 6/23/2011 : Stabilized manual quadrotor flight.
##Ground Vehicle Dynamics/ Control
- DONE 4/4/2011 : Control design and testing. (James)
- DONE 4/4/2011 : Video fo Ground Vehicle (James)
- DONE 3/31/2011 : Testing ultrasonic sensor with APM library. (Vinayak)
- DONE 4/4/2011 : Pressure Sensor ( port APM code), Initializing home altitude. (Vinayak)
- Help APM get AP_Mouse library running (Vinayak)