Armada is a complete solution for development, deployment, configuration and discovery of microservices.
Armada is more than just a tool, it defines conventions and good practices designed towards making your platform more service oriented.
- Main Armada website: http://armada.sh
- Getting started: http://armada.sh/intro
- Various Armada guides: http://armada.sh/docs
armada_command/ - Armada command line interface. It is run on Armada ship and is a primary way to manage containers in the Armada cluster.
docker-containers/ - Base microservice Docker images for various platforms (python, php, nodejs).
keys/ - Private SSH key that can be used to ssh into containers based on
microservice_templates/ - Templates that can serve as a base for creating new Armada microservices. This repository is used by
In the root directory of the repository run:
Workflow for Armada development:
- $ vagrant up
- $ vagrant ssh
- Make changes in armada source code on your hard drive in directory that contains this Vagrantfile. It is in sync with /opt/armada-src in Vagrant. Autoreload of Armada API is by default enabled.
- Test changes.
- $ armada push armada -d [dockyard]