Conway's Game of Life, in Ruby
[travis] [travis]: http://travis-ci.org/arnab/game_of_life
See the notes file for details about my thoughts.
- If you are using rvm, as soon as you cd into this directory a gemset will be created, wherein all the gems will be installed by bundler
- So the only steps you need to take are:
gem install bundler
How to play
- Run the cucumber steps to see examples.
- You can play with the code with the simple script provided:
- Available at http://rubydoc.info/github/arnab/game_of_life/
Build your own
- Follow setup steps above if you have not already
- Generate the yard dpcumentation by running:
yard server --reload
- Then you can see it at http://localhost:8808/
[Tested against][travis] the following Ruby implementations:
##Copyright Copyright (c) 2012 Arnab Deka. See LICENSE for details.