KooshyFE is an application that streamlines the web markup process.
Installation / Setup:
Add as a submodule to your existing repository
$ git submodule add https://github.com/aroemen/kooshy-fe.git
OR clone into your working directory
$ git clone https://github.com/aroemen/kooshy-fe.git
Install KooshyFE's Node dependencies:
$ npm install -d
Setup KooshyFE configuration file:
$ cd kooshy-fe $ cp config-example.json config.json $ vim config.json # Edit config.json to setup your monitors
$ npm start
What's New in v3.1
- Simplified the setup proceed! Much easier to install and get running!
- Added support bower package manager
- A clean, redesigned web interface to support new functionality
- Moved application configuration to npm
- Updated the application name removing the space between Kooshy and FE. Small but powerful!
KooshyFE is licenced under MIT. For more information, http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT