VOSS Sequencing Toolkit
The purpose of this repository is to:
- write reproducible code for sequencing of VOSS datasets;
- transition to R as a ubiquitous tool for data analysis;
- create automated tools for data collection and analysis;
- learn about Git and GitHub in order to facilitate theorizing.
Feel free to push commits to the code so that we together can start building R competencies as well as usable analysis scripts. When you push commits, please annotate each line of your code so that it becomes easily readable. Remember, you are not just annotating for yourself, but also for the rest of us who are learning R from scratch.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- The R Podcast
- RStudio IDE
- TraMineR User's Guide
- Cluster Library
- Cluster Analysis Tutorial
- Applied Statistics for Bioinformatics using R
Omri developed the tools for pulling data from GitHub and parsing it into a useable format. Rock on!