knotty - a comprehensive SV discovery suite
knot·ty adj. knot·ti·er, knot·ti·est
- Tied or snarled in knots.
- Covered with knots or knobs; gnarled.
- Difficult to understand or solve.
- A comprehensive SV discovery suite
knotty is very much a work in progress. Not for public consumption...yet. Stay tuned.
knotty benefits from the following open-source libraries:
- bamtools (https://github.com/pezmaster31/bamtools). An elegant C++ API for reading, writing, and manipulating sequence alignments in the BAM format. Author: Derek Barnett.
- bwa (http://bio-bwa.sourceforge.net/). knotty uses the stdaln library developed by Heng Li as part of the BWA package. This library is used to generate a consensus sequence from overlapping read pairs.