- Designed exclusively for Python 3
- Download the latest version from the Releases tab at the top.
- Place the files into a folder, and open up a command prompt (Shift Right-Click > Open command window here)
- Type in
python setup.py install
- Type epnamer in the folder you wish to rename files in.
- Follow the instructions.
- Names files in the format
Showname - [SIDxEPID] - Episode Name
- with the Episode Name being pulled from tvdb.
- Allows for subtitles to be renamed
- '-d': debug, allows for additional output for debugging purposes.
- '-a': aggressive mode, requires no verification for renaming files
###Licensing terms in LICENSE.md.