Client Skeletons in Java
This project provides client skeletons for the Arrowhead Framework Generation 4.0
These skeletons are to be extended with your own application code.
This is a multi module maven project, the root
pom.xml lists all the modules and common dependencies.
- BasicConsumer: this is a stand-alone plain Java project (not using maven), the only dependencies it needs are in
- client-common: a common library module for the other maven modules. Contains all the data transfer objects and common dependencies.
- consumer: client skeleton which requests a specific
ArrowheadServicefrom the Orchestrator
- provider: client skeleton which registers a specific
ArrowheadServiceinto the Service Registry and runs a web server where the service is available
- publisher: client skeleton which publishes events to the Event Handler core system
- subscriber: client skeleton which subscribes to specific event types at the Event Handler core system