Nested Tests in Go
Go in 5 Minutes, episode 16.
This screencast overviews the new "Subtests" feature in Go 1.7's
testing package (https://godoc.org/testing), and how to better organize your tests using them.
Screencast video: https://www.goin5minutes.com/screencast/episode_16_nested_tests/
- First Sponsor - Minio! - https://minio.io
- We're on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/goin5minutes
- The Blog is Live too! - https://www.goin5minutes.com/blog/
- Subscribe at https://www.goin5minutes.com/subscribe/
- Simple syntax
- Using for setup/Teardown logic
- Per-test logic, more fine-grained than
- Advanced usage for table-driven tests
- Example code