Great Packages for Go - Beyond 5 Minutes
Today I'm coming at you from GopherCon Iceland to talk about useful Go frameworks and packages!
I'm going beyond 5 minutes today to show you packages that I and lots of others lean on every day to get their work done.
Everything in here is battle tested, maintained and documented well, and in this screencast, I talk about each framework and specifically what it can do for you.
Check out the screencast for more!
- github.com/spf13/cobra (godocs)
- github.com/pborman/uuid (godocs)
- github.com/technosophos/moniker (godocs)
- github.com/BurntSushi/toml (godocs)
- github.com/dgrijalva/jwt-go (godocs)
- github.com/go-redis/redis (godocs)
- github.com/gorilla/websocket (godocs)
- github.com/stretchr/testify (godocs)
- github.com/gobuffalo/buffalo (godocs)
- github.com/gobuffalo/plush (godocs)
- github.com/gobuffalo/pop (godocs)
If you enjoy these screencasts, please consider becoming a backer and supporting this project. Cool stickers and more await you if you do!