Buffalo Series #3 - ResourcesThe
Go in 5 Minutes, episode 24.
Basically, resources are a bunch of HTTP endpoints organized around a single database model. Today, we're going to see how to:
- Create a new resource with the
- Write code to do useful things with the resource
Check out the screencast for more!
- Buffalo resources: https://gobuffalo.io/en/docs/resources
- Buffalo code generators: https://gobuffalo.io/en/docs/generators
- Buffalo database models: https://gobuffalo.io/en/docs/db/models
- Buffalo database migrations: https://gobuffalo.io/en/docs/db/migrations
If you enjoy these screencasts, please consider becoming a backer and supporting this project. Cool stickers and more await you if you do!