- As an unauthenticated user, I can login with Twitter.
- As an authenticated user, I can link to images.
- As an authenticated user, I can delete images that I've linked to.
- As an authenticated user, I can see a Pinterest-style wall of all the images I've linked to.
- As an unauthenticated user, I can browse other users' walls of images.
- As an authenticated user, if I upload an image that is broken, it will be replaced by a placeholder image. (can use jQuery broken image detection)
- React Router
- Travis CI
- Mocha/chai tests
- Travis Ci
- React router 4 in different branch
- Why array.map mutate states?
/profile/idsent back raw json data instead of being handled by react router? This strange behaviour gone away when
/profile/idwas changed to '/user/id' so that it doesn't conflict with
- Why mongoose gives promise warning even when bluebird is as promise lib for mongoose?