Project Highlights you'll find on GitHub
I hack social systems via "Current-Sees" to establish and enable new patterns of flows. Frequently these currency systems need next-gen tech in order to not centralize power in unacceptable ways. So you'll find my projects spanning spaces of post-blockchain cryptographic systems like Holochain (or it's much more sophisticated grandmother project Ceptr) to self-directed learning networks for alternative educational models.
So much of my work no longer happens on GitHub, yet there are probably still important things to find here from past and even current projects.
Maybe you came here looking for:
- Holochain for building and running P2P Dapps
- Ceptr as a total rewrite of our computing/currency/comms stack from the feminine reCEPTive capacity using nature's organizational patterns
- The Agile Learning Centers Starter Kit for self-directed learning communities, culture-hacking, and alt-ed resources
- MewsFeed as a P2P alternative to Twitter
- Currency Design Space for deep design of "Current-Sees"
- The Cryptographic Autonomy License as the first software license appropriate for P2P and fully decentralized tech and the ONLY license that ensures the rights of end users around ownership of their data and control of their private keys.
- The original drupal build for TimeBank USA's CommunityWeaver
You can learn more on my personal web site.