18 September 2019
- [fix] Place more than one link with Html component.
15 September 2019
- [fix] Fix missing
stdlibdir in published package.
- [fix] Correct
npm-badgefor packages with a
12 September 2019
- [feature] Add indicatrix GIF placeholder support for bash scripts.
2 September 2019
- [fix] Fix escaping in md2html.
- [deps] Upgrade deps (ÀLaMode 3).
17 August 2019
- [fix] Fix argufy component by calling
setPrettybefore async kicks in.
- [deps] Upd competent and render.
11 August 2019
- [feature] Implement and document custom method titles.
- [feature] Push wiki changes with
- [fix] Use regex for wiki focus feature.
- [fix] Cache forks with different env variables separately.
- [fix] Clear fork queue in watch mode.
- [api] Ignore hidden files.
8 August 2019
- [fix] Allow to escape
_*in md2html component, cut out all
<tags att="...">before processing, and accept zero-char codes, e.g., ``.
- [fix] Display wide methods (2 cols) and their descriptions in the table, underline properties of constructors/interfaces.
- [deps] Upgrade Typal to the lib-compiled one, with typedefs.
- [feature] Skip some file extensions from being processed, so that assets can be placed in documentary/wiki folder.
- [fix] Allow for indented typedefs (e.g., in
7 August 2019
- [feature] New design of method titles.
- [package] Add Competent to stdlib and reduce dependencies to 3.
- [feature] Print
statictag in typedef tables.
3 August 2019
- [deps] Update Typal to include missing
- [deps] Add
- [package] Move most of dependencies to the standard lib.
<fork>component with answers and env variables.
31 July 2019
- [fix] Convert
[link](#link)into HTML in
md2html, while preserving toc-links.
- [fix] Correct wiki-linking of types across pages behaviour.
- [fix] Don't add
<a name="table-of-contents"></a>in justToc mode.
- [doc] Move documentation to Wiki.
30 July 2019
- [fix] Escape innerHtml of
29 July 2019
- [fix] Correctly parse multiple arguments in section breaks.
- [fix] Section breaks in Wikis.
- [feature] Focus on wiki pages.
- [feature] Add
#table-of-contentsanchor for Toc, if no title present.
26 July 2019
- [feature] Process wikis.
21 July 2019
- [fix] Remove
[link](#link)anchor tag from underlined titles in table of contents.
20 July 2019
- [feature] Align TREE with the indentation it receives.
- [fix] Place Example And Tree rules after the components so that components ran render TREE and EXAMPLE.
17 July 2019
- [feature] Fold absolute paths using
- [fix] Don't cut
tableblocks out to be able to process tables created with a fork process.
29 June 2019
- [deps] Upgrade dependencies.
- [docs] Fix extra section break.
15 May 2019
- [fix] Absolute path to section breaks.
7 May 2019
- [feature] Allow to write
<li>tags into typedef tables.
4 May 2019
- [fix+feature] New lines and
limappings in the table rule.
- [feature] Watch assets for update, try to git push straight after running the command.
1 May 2019
- [typal] Update typal to fix extra escapes and allow to give description of a linked type in a
titleattribute of an
30 April 2019
- [build] Build the update.
- [deps] Upgrade
29 April 2019
- [fix] Change namespace argument to be a string.
- [deps] Update Typal to use typedefs parser, and give link to supported types for linking.
25 April 2019
- [feature] Await for the same fork on a different stream (stderr/stdout).
24 April 2019
- [deps] Upgrade to ÀLaMode@v2.
23 April 2019
- [feature] Indent the
EXAMPLEoutput if there was padding.
- [deps] Use
competentfor components rendering.
19 April 2019
- [package] Export Typal in the
binfield of package.json.
- [fix] Save cache after running without cache; filter markdown in ToC headings' links.
- [feature] Indent fork output, pass env variables; set the default source location to
- [deps] Use Argufy for CLI arguments and Typal(https://artdecocode.com/typal/) for typedefs.
- [doc] Move advanced Typal usage to a separate readme page.
4 April 2019
- [deps] Update
- [deps] Unfix some dependencies.
- [deps] Move functionality into
30 March 2019
- [fix] Fix special characters in TOC hrefs.
28 March 2019
- [feature] Display filenames by switching Pedantry to the object mode.
- [fix] Upgrade static-analysis to fix the recursion bug.
- [feature] Fork output caching; native ÀLaMode for forked modules; handle
- [refactor] Update the TOC logic to get results from Documentary stream, rather than a parallel stream.
- [fix] Correct typedef indentation for classes.
11 March 2019
- [feature] Add component, handle string return by components and errors in them, commit
- [deps] Replace
7 March 2019
- [fix] Enable install on NPM.
2 March 2019
- [feature] Add async components support.
- [fix] Correctly replace import statements with new lines in examples.
26 February 2019
- [fix] Strip ANSI from fork output.
11 February 2019
- [fix] Fix the bug in
typedefcaching when the type name is specified.
26 January 2019
- [fix] Detect components with multiline arguments.
- [refactor] Rename
alamode.jsas an executable
25 January 2018
- [feature] Reusable JSX components.
25 September 2018
- [fix] Skip the
Defaultcolumn in Markdown types when no properties have a default.
- [feature] Parse
Object.<string, Type>for types linking.
- [dep] Move Type and Property classes to the
- [fix] Prefix links to types with
type, so that there is no interference with heading titles.
24 September 2018
- [feature] Implement macros to substitute data into placeholders.
- [desc] Decrease the description size.
20 September 2018
- [fix] Fix a bug when a table in comments were not being cut out properly; fix parsing table with
- [fix] Cut method titles in Typedefs stream to prevents errors when a method title is followed by a code block.
- [feature] Link to generic types, such as
- [feature] Add external linking of
17 September 2018
- [feature] Link
typedefdefinitions across the whole README document by scanning the whole of the source documentation first; links for piped types.
- [test] Organise mask tests by
forkproperties to the mask factory; fix some erronous tests (no
expectedfor one table, reading .js supporting files for .md masks).
- [doc] Place
@typedefs > READMEabove advanced spread, improve English.
15 September 2018
- [fix] Append
?sanitize=trueto be able to load SVGs from GitHub on NPM.
- [feature] Section breaks to visually split content and jump back to the top.
- [feature] Compile read files in reverse order (e.g., for blogs).
- [feature] Display the position of error when trying to parse a table.
- [fix] Make sure pointers such as
$1in inner code in table macros also participate in replacements there.
- [test] Add a separate folder for masts.
- [docs] Move features 1 level up, separate sections for fork and examples, add key features summary at the top; add section breaks; insert logo.
- [deps] Update Pedantry to automatically insert blank lines between files.
- [refactor] Create
ChunkReplaceablein the Toc stream for easier processing of incoming files; change
runmethod to not buffer the input stream which Toc is generated, but read files again.
13 September 2018
- [fix] Add a toc line for a method title without args or return, e.g.,
```### destroy ```
- [deps] Update dependencies to not have
clean-stackinstalled from GitHub commit.
- [fix] Allow to use toc-titles in the macros.
- [fix] Fix putting
---with empty line above in the table of contents.
- [feature] Implement table macros for templating in tables.
- [fix] Make sure toc-titles work with partial inner code in them, e.g.,
- [feature] Make example escape content with 4 backticks, and make sure code from the example does not get replaced further down (e.g., if example inserts a table).
- [feature] Align content inside tables (does not work properly with a toc title.)
- [deps] Update
- [refactor] Create separate
Documentaryfile to eventually only use it as a stream instead of
- [tests] Rewrite some tests as masks; remove unhandled rejection.
5 September 2018
- [feature] Pass
h1to CLI to include top-level headings in the table of contents.
- [feature] Parse underlined titles.
- [refactor] Change
Tocto not use super-regex, but remember positions and reorder before push.
- [fix] Easier title regex, and only allow titles with a space between
- [feature] Add
FORKERRmarker to print output of the
- [feature] Replace
requiresource in examples.
1 September 2018
@typedeforganisation, required props in
- [feature] Partial example with
/* start/end example */, always debuglog
- [package] Add keywords.
- [deps] Move markers to
- [deps] Create and use a separate
- [deps] Update to
- [build] Build w/
- [fix] Non-greedy example regexp.
- [fix] Surround with ```` when forked output contains backticks.
18 July 2018
- [feature] Dedicated example row in
Examplesheader when no non-row examples are given, non-greedy type regex.
17 July 2018
- [feature] Automatic
gitpush during watch with
3 July 2018
- [fix] Enable
npmbadge for the scoped packages.
- [tests] Assertions in context for regular expression matching.
30 June 2018
- [fix] tidy up table markup spacing
- [doc] xml type to
- [package] easy commit
26 June 2018
- [feat] Document types with
- [feat] Use short argument type for TOC from method titles.
- [doc] document
skipLevelOnebetter, remove VS Code ignoring README note.
24 June 2018
- [feat] Gif detail replacements.
22 June 2018
- [dep] Remove
wrote, implement simple file read.
- [feature] Embed the output of a Node.js module with
- [feature] Link titles - add a link and reference it in the table of contents.
- [fix] Don't process text in inner code (
inner), testing, finer replacements order.
21 June 2018
treerule to embed directories structures representation
- [doc] embed examples, generate trees
- [fix] don't process code blocks for titles and other transforms.
- [doc] build with properly escaped examples of
mdsource code for method-title generation.
- [fix] skip titles from code blocks and comments for Table Of Contents generation.
- [dep] switch from
20 June 2018
- [feature] examples placement
- [fix] re-enable watch mode
18 June 2018
- [doc] specify install snippet as
- [package] rename
- [feature] splitting topics into folders, npm badge replace rule
- [doc] split into files in the
15 June 2018
- [feature] method titles generation with shorthand TOC for them.
- [feature] parsing tables,
12 June 2018
- [test] add tests
- [dep] skip currently unused dependencies