This project is being developed during KWoC 2019.
This is a simple WebApp which plays beats on pressing any key of the keyboard or by taping the switches displayed.
- Vanilla JS
soundsfolder container beats that are used in this project.
index.htmlcontains the structure of the App.
style.csshas been used to design the App.
index.jscontains functionality of the App.
data.jscontains functionality on producing sounds by pressing keys on keyboard.
Usage For beginners:
- Download the zip file from this link :- https://github.com/arteevraina/Music-App/archive/master.zip
- Open the zip file and inside it double tap the index.html file.
How to contribute to the code
In order to contribute to the code, you have to
- First fork this repository on Github.
- Clone the repository from your own account (install git and run
git clone https://github.com/arteevraina/Music-App.git).
- Create a new branch in git, make changes to the code and commit your changes after testing them.
- Once a new feature has been added or a bug has been removed, merge it with the master branch and send a pull request to the original repository and that's it.
Feel free to contribute to this project and improve its UI and functionality to make it more comprehensive.
HAPPY CONTRIBUTING :)