ARTIK Cloud Cloud Connector SDK
A device can send its data directly to ARTIK Cloud via API calls. However, some devices already send data to a third-party cloud. In this case, ARTIK Cloud can use the device's cloud, rather than the device, as the data source. You can build what we call a Cloud Connector to bridge ARTIK Cloud to the third-party cloud. ARTIK Cloud can then retrieve the device's data from that cloud.
This repository hosts the Cloud Connector SDK. You can write Cloud Connector Groovy code using this SDK.
- Using Cloud Connectors gives the overview of the Cloud Connector concept.
- Your first Cloud Connector explains the developer workflow and Cloud Connector code, using Moves as an example.
- CloudConnector API Doc lists functions and structures, and explains goals and usages.
- CloudConnector Samples, the examples have been tested and work in production.
What is included in this repository?
- libs: SDK libraries
- apidoc: Cloud Connector SDK API documentation
- template: A template project. You can build and test your own Cloud Connector code based on it.