Pull Request Viewer
This application provides an alternative interface to viewing pull requests on GitHub. It sorts, highlights and categorizes pull requests based on our workflow.
- Uses GitHub for authentication & authorization
- Highlights PRs involving you
- Parses the last comment of a PR to set a status label
- If PR titles begin with reviewer usernames
foo/bar/baz:, those GitHub usernames will become the reviewers. (See also GITHUB_USERNAME_ALIASES below.)
- If PR titles begin with
all, all reviewers will be added
- PR titles beginning with
WIPare considered Works In Progress and are greyed out
- PRs older than a month are hidden
- Lists everyone involved in commenting in a PR
- Shows and sorts by last update time
- Shows the source branch name
- Shows CI build status
- Follow the Heroku Getting Started guide if you haven't already.
- Create an app on the GitHub authorized applications page
- Clone this repo and
npm installand then
npm install -g nodemon coffee-script
- Create a
.envfile that looks like the sample below.
npm run dev
GITHUB_REPOS=artillery/awesomesauce,artillery/spacelaser GITHUB_CLIENT_ID=NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GITHUB_CLIENT_SECRET=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX GITHUB_CALLBACK_URL=http://localhost:8000/auth/github/callback
Optional additional env vars
This is a list of GitHub usernames who should always review PRs from certain repos. This is in a comma-separated list in the format
<user>/<repo>:reviewer. For multiple forced reviewers on the same repo, repeat the
<user>/<repo> tuple with different usernames. For example:
If your development group uses real names instead of GitHub usernames then it's easier to prefix a PR title with "Bob:" instead of "superl33th4ck3r:".
GITHUB_USERNAME_ALIASES is a comma-separated list in the format
<alias>:<username>. Any alias will be substituted for the GitHub username. For example:
And your PR title could be "JOE/BOB: Fixes the thing."
Deploying to Heroku
- If creating a new app, run
heroku createand then set each config var using
heroku config(read docs here]
- Make sure the app runs locally with Foreman:
foreman start web
- To deploy, run
git push heroku
- Favicon from Octicons by GitHub
Copyright 2013 Artillery Games, Inc. Licensed under the MIT license.