Artipie is a software repository manager constructor, and self-hosted free service.
You can build your own repository server from Artipie components or run Artipie server on your private network. Check our wiki pages for details: https://github.com/artipie/artipie/wiki
Publications about Artipie:
- An Easy Way to Get Your Own Binary Repository
- Private Remote Maven Repository With Artipie
- Deployment of NPM Repositories with Artipie
- How I use Artipie, a PyPI repo
- Готовим приватные репозитории с помощью Artipie
Artipie roadmap on the third quarter:
- validate README files in all our projects. All files should have actual description and worked links.
- implement Hex repository's adapter. The adapter will allow hosting private Erlang / Elixir packages using artipie as repositories manager.
- implement ability to plug in a custom storage. This feature will allow using a custom storage to host binary data with no changes in artipie module.
- change asto project to make it multiple modules. It should allow adding a new storage implementation as a new module of this project (not a new repository).