Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Reduce Transaction Fees in line with value proposition
- New Logo for Artiqox implemented in Wallet and other Assets
- Pull in patches from usptream to mitigate the risk of a DoS attack.
- Translation improvements and corrections
- Disable Transifex based translation process (not used by Artiqox Core)
- Disable connections from pre-1.1 Artiqox Core clients
- Remove unreachable code introduced with AuxPoW support
- "blocknotify" option now supports %i as a format parameter, which is replaced by block height
- New option "maxoutconnections" to set the maximum number of outbound peer connections. Defaults to 8, minimum is 2, maximum is whatever "maxconnections" is set to (default 125).
- Update to OpenSSL 1.0.1l
- Added Peer Tab to Debug Window
- Added Paper Wallet Generation within client (ensure you are offline before you generate)
New Since v1.0.0
- Mac Build runs without issues now
- Now with Linux 32bit Builds
- Wallet Code Updated incorporating a number of fixes
- AUXPoW Implementation added. Will kick off from block 42,000.
- Translations Updated
- Protocol version has been updated to 70003
- Payment Protocol support added, which is used to streamline payments being made to merchants
Before upgrading, back up your wallet.dat file just in case of any problems; you can back up the wallet.dat file by using the "Backup Wallet" option from the "File" menu. Ensure your existing wallet software is closed before upgrading.
Note that a full reindex is required as part of the upgrade to 1.1, and this will typically take around 10-15 minutes to complete. If you are running the Qt client you will be prompted to reindex when first running the software, while if you use "artiqoxd" you must run it the first time with the "-reindex" command line option.
As 1.1 includes a number of substantial changes to the mining protocol, downgrading to previous clients is not possible.
The 1.0.0 release of Artiqox Core
Available in the following flavours:
MacOS (Requires install of Boost 1.55 via Homebrew prior to running this version)