XMR-Stak - Cryptonight All-in-One Mining Software
XMR-Stak is a universal Stratum pool miner. This miner supports CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs and can be used to mine the crypto currencies Monero, Aeon and many more Cryptonight coins.
Video setup guide on Windows
Video by Crypto Sewer
- support all common backends (CPU/x86, AMD-GPU and NVIDIA-GPU)
- support all common OS (Linux, Windows and macOS)
- supports algorithm cryptonight for Monero (XMR) and cryptonight-light (AEON)
- easy to use
- guided start (no need to edit a config file for the first start)
- auto-configuration for each backend
- open source software (GPLv3)
- TLS support
- HTML statistics
- JSON API for monitoring
Besides Monero, following coins can be mined using this miner:
Ryo currency is a way for us to implement the ideas that we were unable to in Monero. See here for details.
If your prefered coin is not listed, you can choose one of the following algorithms:
- 1MiB scratchpad memory
- 2MiB scratchpad memory
- 4MiB scratchpad memory
Please note, this list is not complete and is not an endorsement.
You can find the latest releases and precompiled binaries on GitHub under Releases.
Default Developer Donation
By default, the miner will donate 2% of the hashpower (2 minutes in 100 minutes) to my pool. If you want to change that, edit donate-level.hpp before you build the binaries.
If you want to donate directly to support further development, here is my wallet