This is the code behind Mia's collection website.
To start the server locally, you (1) need passing familiarity with
npm install to download all this project's dependencies.
npm start should start the webserver and begin to update the
It pulls information from many different places:
- collection-elasticsearch manages indexing and searching with ElasticSearch
- collection-info hosts editable text for many of the pages on this site
- collection-links connects artworks with related content (audio, blog posts, …)
- artwork-dimensions parses the dimension data for an artwork and builds a graphic referencing the size of a tennis ball.
- museumTileLayer adds a few features to Leaflet to display high-resolution photography