STM32L151 bare bones Makefile project
This is a basic STM32L151RB project using the GNU toolchain. It can be modified to run on STM32L152. Features:
make-based build system
- Startup code from ST
- Linker script from ST
- STM32L1xx standard peripheral drivers library
- SEGGER RTT (debug terminal-over-JTAG) code
- Handy hard fault handler for debugging
How to run
- Download the GNU ARM Embedded toolchain, extract anywhere and add the
bindirectory to your
- Simply type
main.elfwith your JTAG adapter. I highly recommend using J-Link and Ozone.
- The application will print a hello message in RTT console.
- Default clock configuration code will try to use a high-speed external crystal (HSE) but will fallback to internal 2.1MHz clock if that one fails.