A simple HTML based Minesweeper game
Playable demo: http://vincentchen.me/works/minesweeper/index.html
Use CSS/HTML to create the classic Windows Minesweeper game UI.
- Click left mouse button to uncover a block.
- Click right mouse button once to place a flag mark, click right mouse button twice to place a question mark, click right mouse button three times to clear all marks.
- Click middle mouse button on any uncovered block to perform a quick uncovering for surrounding blocks.
Tested on Chrome, other browsers are not guaranteed.
This game is modified from a very old code base I wrote in 2005.
- Original version (only support IE7 or earlier): http://vincentchen.me/works/NixMine/index.html
- Currently implementation is still not good, I will keep refactoring it.