Android browser app based on Custom Tabs protocol.
Lynket utilizes Chrome Custom Tab API to create a customized browsing experience while adding innovative features like background loading with floating bubbles, article mode and multitasking using Android's recent menu.
Lynket is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Architecture and Code Structure
Lynket is written on a MVVM Architecture and uses Dagger 2 for dependency injection. The source code is packaged based on feature.
app/src/java/<package> <feature_1>\ <feature_2>\ shared\ utils\
- mNo Hungarion notation.
Implsuffixes for interface implementations. Instead name based on what it does. Ex:
- All new modules are preferred to be written in
- Formatting - Android Studio Default.
You are more than welcome to contribute to Lynket's development. New features are branched off of
develop . PRs are welcome against the
How you can help:
- Grab an issue from issues section that interests you.
- Unit testing using Roboelectric and Dagger 2 is already setup but coverage is rather low. Adding tests to existing features would greatly help! Refer src/test/.
- Break the ice. Feel free to create an issue to discuss your ideas.
Lynket is licensed under the GNU v3 Public License.