An example of a client-side app built with Polymer and Apollo Client.
Polymer-Apollo package : https://github.com/aruntk/polymer-apollo
Please submit a pull request if you see anything that can be improved!
Running the app
1. Clone and run the GitHunt API
This repository is only the Polymer frontend. Run the GitHunt API first. (This is temporary, until we have a permanently hosted demo server.)
If the apollostack/Githunt-API doesnt work try this Githunt-API
2. Install Node/npm
Make sure you have Node.js installed (the app has been tested with Node
3. Clone and install dependencies
git clone https://github.com/aruntk/GitHunt-Polymer.git cd GitHunt-Polymer npm install bower install
4. Run the app
- Open the client at http://localhost:3000
- Click "Log in with GitHub" in the upper right corner
- You'll be presented with the seed items in the app
Submit a Repo
Click the fab with plus icon in the bottom right corner and add repo with the username/repo-name pattern.