This add-on is not officially commissioned/supported by HBO®. The trademark HBO® Go is registered by Home Box Office, Inc. For more information visit the official HBO® Go website for your region.
This is also not an "official Add-on" by the Kodi team. I have no affiliation with the Kodi team.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE ADD-ON, IT CAN BREAK AND STOP WORKING AT ANY TIME.
If an official app is available for your platform, use it instead of this.
Important: HBO® Go must be paid for!!! You need a valid HBO® Go account for the add-on to work! Register on the official HBO® Go website for your region
HBO GO Europe for Kodi 18 (plugin.video.hbogoeu)
Simple, great Kodi add-on to access HBO® Go content from Kodi Media Center (http://kodi.tv).
|REGION / Feature||HBO GO EU||HBO Spain + Nordic||HBO USA||HBO Latin America||HBO Asia|
|Add/Remove from My List||STABLE||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Report play status to HBO||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
This add-on support 18 countries atm:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina [HBO Go EU]
- Bulgaria [HBO Go EU]
- Croatia [HBO Go EU]
- Czech Republic [HBO Go EU] (Skylink, UPC CZ are currently not working with the add-on #5)
- Hungary [HBO Go EU]
- Macedonia [HBO Go EU]
- Montenegro [HBO Go EU]
- Polonia [HBO Go EU]
- Portugal [HBO Go EU]
- Romania [HBO Go EU] (Telekom Romania, UPC Romania, Vodafone Romania 4GTV+ are currently not working with the add-on #5)
- Serbia [HBO Go EU]
- Slovakia [HBO Go EU] (Skylink, UPC CZ are currently not working with the add-on #5)
- Slovenija [HBO Go EU]
- Spain [HBO Spain]
- Norway [HBO Nordic]
- Denmark [HBO Nordic]
- Sweden [HBO Nordic]
- Finland [HBO Nordic]
PLEASE IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN ISSUE PROVIDE Kodi Debug Logs: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy . Without a full log is difficult or impossible to guess what's going on.
- Kodi 18+
- script.module.requests 2.12.4+ (should get installed automatically in Kodi 18)
- script.module.pycryptodome 3.4.3+ (should get installed automatically in Kodi 18)
- inputstream.adaptive 2.3.15+ (should get installed automatically in Kodi 18)
- script.module.inputstreamhelper 0.3.3+ (should get installed automatically in Kodi 18)
- Libwidevine (Your device might include it already or might not, not all devices have the same widevine certification level, which can impact playback ability and max quality of DRM content, please make sure to read the license agreement that comes with it, so you know what you´re getting yourself into.)
Initial version was derived from https://github.com/billsuxx/plugin.video.hbogohu witch is derived from https://kodibg.org/forum/thread-504.html, this now is a complete rewrite and restructure of the add-on.
Download repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip and use the install add-on from zip function in Kodi then follow the install instructions
- Install the add-on from repository "Kodi ArvVoid Repository"
- OPTIONAL: On OSMC/Raspbian you might have to install some dependency manualy from shell:
sudo apt update sudo apt install python-pip sudo pip install pycryptodomex sudo apt install libnss3 libnspr4
- Follow the setup wizard at first add-on run
- OPTIONAL: Configure additional preferences in the add-on config
- The Add-on should download the inputstreamhelper Add-on which will handle all the DRM install for you if needed