This is BlinkStick .NET interface to control devices connected to the computer. The library is written in Mono/.NET 4.0 C#.
What is BlinkStick? It's smart USB LED pixel. More info about it here:
How to build (Windows)
- Download and install Microsoft .NET 4.0 Full
- Download and install Xamarin Studio
- Alternatively you can use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and later
- All dependant libraries are inside the repository
Download the repository:
Extract it, open the solution file and build it.
Documentation and examples
Please refer to Wiki:
Join the development of BlinkStickDotNet library! Here is how you can contribute:
- Fork this repository
- Write some awesome code
- Issue a pull request
BlinkStickDotNet is licensed under GPL v3. Please contact for other licensing options if required.
- Arvydas Juskevicius - http://twitter.com/arvydev