git badges like VS Code
This plugin changes default Sublime Text git badges in left sidebar into VS Code looks.
Instead of dots and chevrons there are letters
U. Also colors are changed.
Based on OdatNurd's gist
Install as plugin via Package Control
Note that this plugin works only on Sublime Text 3.2 and above (>=3200), as in this version native git implementation was added.
How it looks
- New files are green with
Ubadge (untracked) or
Abadge when added to staging area
- Modified files are yellow with
Mbadge when unstaged or
Sbadge when staged
- Folder of deleted file has no color (red evoke error) but has red circle badge
- Conflicted file is red with git merge badge
- Folder has always circle badge (no letter or icon) except Conflicted
Contribution is welcome. Leave an Issue or Pull request
Icons must be in PNG format in RGB mode (not palette mode). Use prepared PSD in Photopea, which can export file in RGB mode.
- Create new
- Fixed path to custom icons