diffloop: a computational framework for identifying and analyzing differential DNA loops from sequencing data
Online resources and supplemental information
- Code repository hosted on GitHub.
- Detailed HTML Vignette, which contains a reproducible walk-through the core functionality of
diffloop. Cloning and analyzing the data in the repository linked above enables users to similarly follow the analysis structure of the vignette.
- Writeup comparing variable contains a
This repository contains more detailed use cases and analyses associated with the
Figure 1 was created using the R/Shiny interface DNAlandscapeR.
- Install git large file storage before cloning repository to access full data (~ 2 GB total).
- Link to ChIA-PET Pre-processing software: mango
- A recent version of diffloop is required to run the code in this repository. We'd recommend installing from Bioconductor to ensure a recent, stable version--
- An older vignette showcasing some additional functionality and analysis not highlighted in this repository can be found here.