This is no longer supported.
Created by Devin Smith, July 1st 2003 http://www.osfilemanager.com
PHP Filemanager. Includes User CP, Admin CP, and many basic file creation/modifying tools. Alows user defined themes as well. File Functions include: List, Open, View, Edit, Create, Upload, Rename and Move. User Functions include: Change password, and Change color scheme. Admin Functions include: New user, Edit user, Delete user.
- Open "index.php" is a text editor and set the configuration variables.
- Upload the file "index.php" and the two folders "files" and "public" to you web server.
- CHMOD the any directorys you plan to upload or edit files from to "0777". This includes "files" and "public"
- Run the sql in the "users.sql" file.
- Open "index.php" in your web browser and login.
- u: admin / p: password
- u: root / p: password