mongodb-infois a simple and efficient way to access stats in command line.
Table of Contents
# overall stats ./mongodb-info -s '127.7.0.1/dbname' # or with collection name ./mongodb-info -s '127.7.0.1/dbname' -c 'collection_name'
Unix like OS
git clone https://github.com/arzzen/mongodb-info.git && cd mongodb-info sudo make install
For uninstalling, open up the cloned directory and run
sudo make uninstall
sudo make reinstall
OS X (homebrew)
- Unix like OS with a proper shell
- Tools we use: cat ; printf ; shift ; awk ; sed ; tr ; echo ; grep ; cut ; sort ; head ; tail.
Want to contribute? Great! First, read this page.
All submissions, including submissions by project members, require review. We use Github pull requests for this purpose.
Some tips for good pull requests:
- Use our code When in doubt, try to stay true to the existing code of the project.
- Write a descriptive commit message. What problem are you solving and what are the consequences? Where and what did you test? Some good tips: here and here.
- If your PR consists of multiple commits which are successive improvements /
fixes to your first commit, consider squashing them into a single commit
git rebase -i) such that your PR is a single commit on top of the current HEAD. This make reviewing the code so much easier, and our history more readable.
This documentation is written using standard markdown syntax. Please submit your changes using the same syntax.
MIT see LICENSE for the full license text.