NOTE: This is using Sensu Core, which is an older version of Sensu. I'm in the process of updating this to use Sensu Go, but this will be a while yet. So, feel free to use this, but YMMV when it comes to the monitoring part.
Greetings, fellow traveler! This repo is for everything I have about the KegPi, including my talk. Here's what you'll find here:
- List of physical materials used to make the kegerator
- Script to install Sensu on a Raspberry Pi
- Check scripts for monitoring all the things
- How to Build a Kegerator
- How to Set Up Sensu on a Raspberry Pi
- How to Monitor a Kegerator with Sensu
- Walkthrough of how to put everything together
There are a couple of prerequesites though:
- You'll need to have an existing Graphite or Influx instance to receive the metric data (if you want that)
- You'll also need to have a Sensu Server/API and Uchiwa deployment
I'd recommend starting off with reading through the install script. From there, check out the checks (see what I did there), and then read the walkthrough to see how everything gets put together.