If the URL of a page, post, existing is changed, all the internal links pointing to this page website, post must be updated automatically
- Contributors: http://profiles.wordpress.org/momo360modena/ - http://profiles.wordpress.org/asadowski10
- Donate link: http://www.beapi.fr/donate/
- Tags: url, path, url memory,
- Requires at least: 3.0
- Tested up to: 3.4.1
- Stable tag: 1.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
If the URL of a page, post, existing is changed, all the internal links pointing to this page website, post must be updated automatically. Internal links only concern hierarchy and widgets. Links in content are not included and must be updated manually.
In order to avoid the manual update in content, we will implement a plugin that will keep the URLs in "life." This solution will make redirects from an old URL to a new one.
Option Page :
- Delete all redirections by flushing table
- Import all your existing content
Tools Page :
- Search in all redirections
- Manage every redirection by deleting them.
Contribute on https://github.com/asadowski10/url-memory
This plugin is developped on WordPress 3.4, with the constant WP_DEBUG to TRUE.
- Download, unzip and upload to your WordPress plugins directory
- Activate the plugin within you WordPress Administration Backend
- Version 1.0 :
- First version stable