EN | JA
Web extension for Firefox. Emulate tabs in sidebar and...
- display tabs vertically.
- group tabs and collapse / expand them.
Experimental features are used, so you need to activate the following.
- Select tabs by "Shift + left click" or "Ctrl + left click" ("Cmd + left click" on Mac) on each tab.
- Drag one of the selected tabs with "Shift + left click" and drop it on the tab you want to group.
- You can also group tabs by selecting "Tab Group" from the context menu and selecting "Group Selected Tabs".
- Tab groups are color-coded for each.
- Collapse / expand tab groups can be done by clicking on the colored part, or from the context menu.
- The new tab opened from the tab in the tab group will be displayed as the tab of that group.
- To cancel the grouping of tabs, you can do it from the context menu.
- Tab groups will not be saved during private browsing.
- The context menu item of the original tab "Send tab to device" is not implemented because there is no API for that in WebExtensions. Issue #7