DelayedJob ActiveRecord Backend
Add the gem to your Gemfile:
If you're using Rails, run the generator to create the migration for the delayed_job table.
rails g delayed_job:active_record rake db:migrate
Upgrading from 2.x to 3.0.0
If you're upgrading from Delayed Job 2.x, run the upgrade generator to create a migration to add a column to your delayed_jobs table.
rails g delayed_job:upgrade rake db:migrate
That's it. Use delayed_job as normal.
How to contribute
If you find what looks like a bug:
- Search the mailing list to see if anyone else had the same issue.
- Check the GitHub issue tracker to see if anyone else has reported issue.
- If you don't see anything, create an issue with information on how to reproduce it.
If you want to contribute an enhancement or a fix:
- Fork the project on github.
- Make your changes with tests.
- Commit the changes without making changes to the Rakefile or any other files that aren't related to your enhancement or fix
- Send a pull request.