How to run samples
Make sure you have the latest stable release of Ethanon Engine.
- Open the editor
- Go to File -> New project...
- Choose the .ethproj file from the project you wish to run and overwrite it. It will deploy all necessary binaries including the .exe without overwriting the sample's source files
- Open main.angelscript file with SciTE or Sublime (if you have it installed)
- Hit F5 to start the example or run machine.exe directly
Mac OS X
Open the terminal
Run the following command:
open -a machine.app --args dir=/Users/user-name/project-path/
Don't forget the slash before Users
- Make sure Ethanon's machine.app is in the /Applications folder
- Make sure you have Ethanon Sublime Plug-in installed
- Open main.angescript file with Sublime and hit Cmd + Shift + B to run