Theteller extension for Magento eCommerce v2
This extension allows you to use Theteller as payment gateway in your Magento 2.1.8 store.
Magento Version Compatibility
- Magento (CE) 2.0.x - 2.1.x
- PHP 5.5.22 or above
- Upload the included Thetellermagento directory to “app/code/” of your Magento root directory.
- On your server, install the module by running
bin/magento setup:upgradein your magento root directory.
- Sign in to your Magento admin.
- Flush your Magento cache under System->Cache Management and reindex all templates under System->Index Management.
- Navigate to Payment Methods under Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methods expand theteller Payment and make sure that it is enabled.
- Select No under Sandbox. (Unless you are testing in the extension)
- Enter your Merchant ID. (theteller issued Merchant ID)
- Enter your the base64 econde of the API user and API key (theteller issued Hash Key)
- Enter your the returen URL (theteller issued Hash Key)
- Save your changes.
- The Merchant ID and Hash Key acquisition process is found on theteller Website