Data Commandr Web Application
The building process is using webpack and is based on the following sample projects: https://github.com/preboot/angular-webpack
The following steps have to be performed:
- Set the necessary address of REST service in app.service.ts
- Set development or production mode in main.ts
- (Optional) Add Yandex/Google analytics to index.html
- Install all packages by executing npm install
- Build the project by executing npm run build
- Copy the content of the dist folder to web server, e.g., htdocs of Apache httpd
- Start the web server
- Start Data Commandr REST server
- Open browser
- Open a web page at URL served by the web server, e.g., http://conceptoriented.com
Workarounds and temporary changes
- <script>window.__theme = 'bs4';</script> is added to index.html to ensure compatibility of ngx-bootstrap with bootstrap 4. Remove it when not needed.
- Empty file postcss.config.js had to be added to avoid error "No PostCSS Config found".
- v0.7.0 (2017-09-02)
- Streaming data to the server with automatic evaluation
- v0.6.0 (2017-05-13)
- Popovers with linked record details
- v0.5.0 (2017-03-19)
- Getting started tips
- Import from a CSV file
- Automatic column creation while importing from CSV
- v0.4.0 (2017-02-12)
- Column type property introduced (user, calculated, accumulated, link).
- Formula bar moved from the main screen to the column edit dialog.
- UI enhancements (button locations, table styling, dialogs etc.)
- v0.3.0 (2017-01-22)
- Redesign UI (popovers, buttons, confirmation dialogs etc.)
- Dirty-clean status of columns
- New sample data
- v0.2.0 (2016-12-10)
- Complex types and formulas
- Accumulating columns and formulas
- v0.1.0 (2016-09-05)
- First working version with simple arithmetic formulas.