Thinking in React
It will hopefully help you get started with React and help you to get a good workflow from the get-go.
$ npm install -g thinking-in-react
- Updated the use of
refsto functions instead of strings (now deprecated)
react-addons-test-utilsto install instructions
- Using user local
react-addons-test-utilsfixes step 5
- Added support for React v15 (run/verify on step 5 broke previously with React v15)
- Fixed a typo via #17 - thanks @brian-stovall
- Bumped jsdom to v7
Bumping jsdom introduces a breaking change (major release) since the new version no longer supports node 0.x.
If you see build issues with
contextify then make sure to upgrade to node 4+ and things should work.
If you don't want to upgrade node feel free to install
- Added support for JSX and ES2015 via Babel - thanks @ThibWeb
- Updated to React v0.14
- Using process.cwd() instead of process.env.PWD - improves Windows support
- Also did a non-semver release to get to a proper semver starting point
- Introduced blessed UI guide for step 1
- Improved HINTs
- Introduced state bingo!
thinking-in-react serverto test your solution in the browser!