Welcome to the Ásbrú Connection Manager wiki.
See our README
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ page.
Tips and tricks
- Create and Manage Clusters written by @hanspr
- How to merge two (yaml) configuration files
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Use of a SSH Jump Host
Feel free to submit yours (as a new issue) !
An open source project would not exist without many other open initiatives. This project is not an exception and we are using many free source code written by hundreds and hundreds people. Here we try to give them the credit they merit, let us know if we forget one of them.
- Network wired by The Tango Desktop Project
- perl, a highly capable, feature-rich programming language with over 30 years of development.
- gtk3-perl, perl interface to the 3.x series of the gtk+ toolkit.
- openssh, a suite of secure networking utilities based on the Secure Shell protocol, which provides a secure channel over an unsecured network in a client–server architecture.
- Jekyll, a simple, blog-aware, static site generator.
- colorbox, lightweight customizable lightbox plugin for jQuery.
- Boostrap, a toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Fontawesome, iconic font and CSS toolkit.
- Animate.css, CSS animations.