Andrew Champion aschampion
- aschampion.github.io 0 A datascience blog and portfolio using Jekyll with the HPSTR theme
- caffe 0 Caffe: a fast framework for deep learning. For the most recent version checkout the dev branch. For the latest stable release checkout the master branch.
- CATMAID 0 Collaborative Annotation Toolkit for Massive Amounts of Image Data
- cmake 0 module-based cmake build system
- colorwheel 0 A scaleable color picker implemented using Raphael and JQuery
Repositories contributed to
- acardona/CATMAID 38 Collaborative Annotation Toolkit for Massive Amounts of Image Data
- catsop/python-sopnet 1 Python-sopnet is a Python wrapper around the Sopnet image segmentation algorithm.
- catsop/celery-sopnet 0 A Python module to provide Celery tasks for Sopnet.
- ukoethe/vigra 114 a generic C++ library for image analysis
- GoodBoyDigital/pixi.js 7,438 Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback
Contributions in the last year 657 total May 3, 2014 – May 3, 2015
Longest streak 19 days January 12 – January 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to catsop/python-sopnet Apr 27 – Apr 29
- Pushed 1 commit to acardona/CATMAID Apr 28
- Pushed 1 commit to ukoethe/vigra Apr 27