A module to get the current power consumption of DISCOVERGY smart meters in FHEM.
The module ist based on the Api Hash version: BA2BCE37587262A56CAAC2208A96B40C
The API documentationen can be accessed here: https://my.discovergy.com/json/Api/help It actually only uses the "/json/Api.getLive" method from the API to fetch the current power consumption.
This module needs the Perl modules JSON and Data::Dumper in order to get it to work.
define <name> DISCOVERGY <meterID> <user> <password> <interval>
- meterID: To obtain this ID, you need to load this URL into your browser: https://my.discovergy.com/json/Api.getMeters?user=%user%&password=%password%
- user: This is your MyDiscovergy user (usually your mail address)
- password: This is your MyDiscovergy password
- interval: Interval to fetch data from the API in ms (should be between 180-900)
define MyPowermeter DISCOVERGY EASYMETER_12345678 firstname.lastname@example.org myPassword 180
- disabled: set the device active/inactive (measurements will be polled/timers will be deleted, polling is off))
- interval: set the pollInterval in seconds
- update: force a manual measurement update
- granularReadings: activate/deactivate savings of all readings in 5sec intervals
- disable: Module is disabled/enabled
- interval: get the list every pollInterval seconds. Smallest possible value is 180, highest 900.
- granularReadings: store all the readings in 5sec intervals (tunred off by default)
- rawJSON: raw response of the last API call
- measurement_X: if the granularReadings setting is active, measurements are listet as measurement_0, measurement_1 [...]. (Usually DISCOVERGY takes a measurement every 5 seconds)
- count: number of measurements taken during the last call.
- power: average consumption of all measurements taken during the last call.
- error: error message if an error occured during the last API call (Connection or API error)
- api_status: status of the api connection
- connection: status of the http connection
update all https://raw.githubusercontent.com/asciidisco/fhem-discovergy/master/DISCOVERGY.txt