Netflix Plugin for Kodi 18 (plugin.video.netflix)
This plugin is not officially commisioned/supported by Netflix. The trademark "Netflix" is registered by "Netflix, Inc."
- Kodi 18 nightlybuild
- Inputstream.adaptive >=v2.0.0 (should be included in your Kodi 18 installation)
- Libwidevine >=220.127.116.110 (for non Android devices)
- Cryptdome python library (for Linux systems, install using
pip install --user pycryptodomexas the user that will run Kodi)
Please make sure to read the licence agreement that comes with it, so you know what you´re getting yourself into.
Installation & Updates
You can use our repository to install plugin. Using this, you´ll immediately receive updates once a new release has been drafted.
Further installations instructions can be found in the Wiki
- Does it work with Kodi 17
- Does it work on a RPI
- Which video resolutions are supported
- Can it play 4k Videos
- Multiple profiles
- Search Netflix (incl. suggestions)
- Netflix categories, recommendations, "my list" & continue watching
- Rate show/movie
- Add & remove to/from "my list"
- Export of complete shows & movies in local database
Something doesn't work
If something doesn't work for you, please:
- Make sure all prerequisites are met
- Enable verbose logging in the plugin settings
- Enable the Debug log in you Kodi settings
- Open an issue with a titles that summarises your problems
If you like this project feel free to buy us some cups of coffee.
Our bitcoin address is:
Code of Conduct
Contributor Code of Conduct By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Licenced under The MIT License.