asdf plugins repository
This is the asdf plugins repository, it's purpose is to serve a list of community maintained stable plugins.
Maintaining this list is just a convenience for helping new asdf users so that listed plugins
can be installed by just
asdf plugin-add NAME without having to lookup for the actual plugin repo.
Thus, this list should be updated when a plugin is broken or when someone has forked a better version. Just remember that you can actually use any repo with asdf, and this list is just for having a central place for people (and asdf itself) to look for plugins.
Contributing a new Plugin
- Be sure to read the creating plugins guide
- Test the plugin locally and make sure you can execute the new tool successfully (your shell scripts should work at least on osx and ubuntu linux)
- Create a travis build for your tool, the build should install and execute your tool with
--versionor similar to test it works.
- Update the README.md file on this repo to add your new plugin. The list is alphabetically ordered.
- Create a file in
plugins/with the same name as your plugin. The contents of the file should be
repository = <your repo>.
- Create a pull request showing your plugin's travis build is green. The CI for this repo checks all listed plugin badges are green.