Govee H5xxx Thermometer Hygrometer plugin for Homebrige. Exposes current humidity, current temperate, and low battery mode.
- Govee H5072
- Govee H5074
- Govee H5075
- Govee H5101
- Govee H5102
- Govee H5179
- Compatible bluetooth module for macOS / Windows / Linux (see prerequisites for noble).
- node v12+
This plugin is plug-and-play, it will identify Govee devices broadcasting their readings within the range over Bluetooth Low Energy. No configuration is necessary. If your sensors don't show up within 2-3 minutes, check troubleshooting steps and homebridge logs.
Get More Out of This plugin
Errors during installation of this plugin on macOS
No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables' found at '/'. No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLILeo' found at '/'. No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLI' found at '/'. gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Check troubleshooting steps for
- Still getting these errors, double-check that you performed troubleshooting steps for the user account running Homebridge on your mac
Plugin installs successfully, but no sensors show up
[x] Debugin Homebridge settings for Govee Homebridge Plugin
Homebridge Debug Modein Homebridge Settings
- Check logs
- Homebridge for a great platform to build on top of.
- Thrilleratplay/GoveeWatcher for explanation and examples of how to decode advertisement data for Govee G5075.
- Home-Is-Where-You-Hang-Your-Hack/sensor.goveetemp_bt_hci for explanation and examples of advertisement data for various Govee devices.
- @abandonware/noble for a great BLE library for node