This is a modified version of Allegro library (branch 4.4) specially patched for old versions of Aseprite by David Capello.
- Mouse driver for Windows was modified to use WM_MOUSEMOVE instead of DirectInput (like in Allegro 5).
- Keyboard driver for Windows was modified to use WM_KEYDOWN/UP messages instead of DirectInput (like in Allegro 5).
- Added resize support for Windows, X11, and Mac OS X ports.
- Removed code and functions that are not used (Allegro GUI, audio, MIDI, joystick, etc.).
- The HWND class has CS_DBLCLKS enabled (so UI code can detect double-clicks from Windows messages).
- Fixed issues recreating DirectX surfaces
- Fixed OS X mouse issues
- Support for x64
- Several other changes