Install Brackets and then use the URL to this github page in the extension manager.
0.2.9 Jul 21, 2015
- Updated parser to Esprima 2.4.1.
- Intra-file support for ES6 import/export declarations.
- The name box should once again select all when it appears.
- You can again bail out of a renaming by pressing escape.
- Fixed deprecated API usage.
0.2.8 Jan 31, 2015
- Updated parser to Esprima 2.0.
- Support for some ES6 features such as arrow functions.
0.2.7 Nov 2, 2014
- Editor will now respond with a mini-popup error if the source contains a syntax error. Previously it would silently fail.
- Fixed a bug in property renaming that would cause the first group of tokens to automatically be selected.
0.2.6 May 4, 2014
- Command moved to the new Find menu in Sprint 39.
0.2.5 December 24, 2013
- Fixed handling of arrays with omitted elements.
0.2.4 December 8, 2013
- Compatibility with API changes to ModalBar in Sprint 35.
0.2.3 October 17, 2013
- Fix for new version of Brackets (Sprint 32). The API for ModalBar had changed and was not backward compatible.
0.2.1 July 7, 2013
- More conservative treatment of arrays. (Removed @prty-of rule)
0.2.0 June 23, 2013
- Support for HTML files
0.1.1 June 21, 2013
0.1.0 June 17, 2013
- Initial release