Year as a Service. Provides the current year as a service.
- Current year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/currentYear
- Next year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/nextYear
- Previous year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/previousYear
Note that these examples may not take into account good security practices, for example escaping output to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.
<?php $year = file_get_contents('https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/currentYear'); echo $year; // 2016
require 'net/http' year = Net::HTTP.get_response(URI.parse("https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/currentYear")).body p year # 2016
import urllib2 year = urllib2.urlopen('https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/en/currentYear').read(1000).strip() print year; # 2016
YaaS also supports the following calendars:
- Current year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/he/currentYear
- Next year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/he/nextYear
- Previous year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/he/previousYear
- Current year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/zh-cn/currentYear
- Next year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/zh-cn/nextYear
- Previous year: https://raw.github.com/asgrim/year/master/zh-cn/previousYear
Should I use this in my real application?
r u troleing me?