The goal is to create an IDE for ATS.
Install stable version
To install stable version:
- Install Mono 3.x and MonoDevelop 5.x (see instructions from mono-project.com)
- Go to add-in manager, and manually add a new repository
- The ATS binding should appear in the list of language bindings (in the top menu:), so you can install it.
Compile from sources
To compile from git sources:
- Install Mono 3.x and MonoDevelop 5.x
- Fork this repo and clone it to your machine
- To install in MonoDevelop:
$ make install
If you ever need to release a package:
$ make release
You will also have to put the resulting "repository" directory on a webserver.